Our Mission: To glorify God by helping people know Jesus and make Him known in San Antonio and around the world.
Our Vision: We want to be a healthy church that’s faithfully preaching the gospel and making disciples 100 years from now.
- Scripture-driven preaching – We believe that “All Scripture is breathed out by God and profitable for teaching, for reproof, for correction, and for training in righteousness” (2 Tim. 3:16), so the expositional preaching of the Scriptures is the focal point of our weekly corporate gatherings.
- Intentional discipleship – We want every single member of our church to be known and shepherded towards Christlikeness because God’s will for His people is that we would grow in holiness. (Matthew 28:18-20, 1 These. 4:13, 1 John 3:2-3)
- Biblical evangelism – Every follower of Jesus is called to be a “fisher of men”, so we are committed to equipping each of our members to live on mission by making Jesus known to others around them (Matthew 4:19-20, Ephesians 4:11-16)
- Multiplying churches – We are committed to proclaiming Christ amongst the nations by raising up leaders and sending them out to plant churches in military communities and non-military communities around the world. (Matthew 28:18-20, Acts 1:8, Rev. 5:9)
- Meaningful church membership – We are committed to meaningful church membership where the members of the church hold one another accountable to serve God and one another in love while living in a manner worthy of the Gospel. (Eph. 4:11-16, Heb. 3:12-14, Matthew 16:18-19)
- Generous Hospitality – Jesus said that the world would know that we are His disciples by the way that we love one another, so we are committed to generously opening up our homes and our lives to one another and to our neighbors. (John 13:34-35, Rom. 12:13)